Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Asos leather skirt Inspired by Louis Vuitton one

It's time for a fashionista on a budget tip -- well, slightly cheaper anyway. It's not exactly affordable for "maxxinistas."

My favorite piece from the Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 collection (one of my favorite collections EVER) was this gorgeous, full, pleated leather skirt.


As I have no where near the salary I would need to justify buying a Louis Vuitton skirt, I dreamed instead of a day when I would be good enough at sewing leather that I could make myself an imitation.

Then yesterday as I was browsing buying too many things at Asos, I came across this fabulous doppelgänger.


Unfortunately it's $400, still way more than I can justify spending. But the fact that it even exists makes me feel somehow closer to owning my own Louis Vuitton-ispired, full, pleated, leather midi skirts. One day... one day...

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. The Asos skirt is beautiful but I still love the LV one more :)

    XoXO
    plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete