Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New dress and DIY comforter inspirations

I've been moving (A.K.A. "moving house") all week and, as my clothes are in boxes, I've been a jeans and t-shirt incarnation of my usually more stylish self. As such, there hasn't been much in the way of outfits or DIY projects to share (the week I was in Utah all over again, right?) I apologize for that, but just know that I have an exciting secret sewing project to work on soon as well as a dress to possibly wear to my brother's wedding to sew, so there will be a lot of great DIY posts coming up.

For now, I want to share this gorgeous silk dress that I bought at Anthropologie last week (though I definitely didn't need it).


Also, I love these cute textured comforters from Urban Outfitters. I'd like to make something like one of them some time.


Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. J'adore la robe!!! La robe te va bien!!;)

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete