Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Monday, June 20, 2011

Reds game for Fathers Day

This is my dad. He likes baseball, but what he really loves are peanuts...


So, since yesterday was Fathers Day, I went to the Reds game with my family. I hadn't been to a baseball game in a long time. Here's what I wore...




Shoes...

T-shirt: Hoxworth freeby (blood donation)
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Converse

I took my camera to the game to document the day a bit. Whenever the Reds got a run, the crowd got excited for them and I got excited at the opportunity to catch excited expressions on their faces. Like so...


Of course, I also took some surprise shots and caught expressions like this one of my brother.


After the game, everyone went to my brother's to grill, but I was exhausted from being sleep deprived all week, so I went home and took a nap. I feel much better now. I hope I can face this busy week without losing lots of sleep again.

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment