Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Saturday, October 29, 2011

What I wore today 10/28/2011 (Puss in Boots)

Ryan and I were super excited to see Puss and Boots on opening night, because we are huge dorks and cat lovers and Antonio Banderas lovers. I had to wear boots, of course.

I mentioned back in August that I'm pretty obsessed with the equestrian look. Back then, I had just bought these lovely riding pants from the Gap, but it was too hot to do an all-out equestrian look with boots and a blazer, so I made the most of it with this look.

Now, however, the weather is perfect to make my equestrian dreams come true.

IMG_3261
IMG_3219
IMG_3230
IMG_3241
IMG_3326


Leather boots - Journeys
Riding pants - Gap
Eyelet-yoked button-up - thrifted
Blue blazer with gold buttons - thrifted
Stag ring - Target

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment