Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Monday, January 23, 2012

My cookbook shelf

Cookbook shelf

As we're settling into our new place, I'm finding new favorite corners, places, and tableaus. One of my favorite things is this shelf that Ryan hung for me so that I could have all my cookbooks in the kitchen.

He also gave me Mastering the Art of French Cooking for Christmas. Don't you just love him?

Cookbook shelf

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. We desperately need a cookbook shelf in our flat - my boyfriend LOVES cooking and reading cookbooks (all he reads!!) and he's forever getting new ones, we're up to around 40 now, and they're all just lined up on the floor because we don't have enough shelf space haha =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete