Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I wore today: 09/16/2013 (Blush and Lace)

Blush and Lace outfit: rose-colored denim Gap jeans, Jeffery Campbell "Everly" black leather open ankle boots, Phillip Lim for Target bag, Kate Spade polka-dot iPhone case, Anthropologie gray sweatshirt with white lace detail

I've mentioned before that I can't get enough of classic gray sweatshirts. I especially love ones that have a bit of a twist or a surprising detail of some kind, and I really love when that detail involves lace. Something about gray sweatshirts and white lace just makes me swoon.

I picked up this cute Phillip Lim for Target bag yesterday. Even though highly-anticipated collections like his always sell out online immediately, I can usually count on finding good stuff if I go to a store (without waiting in lines or anything); that's the advantage of living in a not-super-fashion-aware city. This time, I couldn't make it to a store until two days after the collection debuted, but I went to a far-out suburban Target in the lamest part of town and, to my delight, they still had all the items I wanted to try on. Yay!

Blush and Lace outfit: rose-colored denim Gap jeans, Jeffery Campbell "Everly" black leather open ankle boots, Phillip Lim for Target bag, Kate Spade polka-dot iPhone case, Anthropologie gray sweatshirt with white lace detail
Blush and Lace outfit: rose-colored denim Gap jeans, Jeffery Campbell "Everly" black leather open ankle boots, Phillip Lim for Target bag, Kate Spade polka-dot iPhone case, Anthropologie gray sweatshirt with white lace detail
Blush and Lace outfit: rose-colored denim Gap jeans, Jeffery Campbell "Everly" black leather open ankle boots, Phillip Lim for Target bag, Kate Spade polka-dot iPhone case, Anthropologie gray sweatshirt with white lace detail

Gray sweatshirt with white lace detail - Anthropologie
Rose-colored jeans - Gap
"Everly" ankle boots - Jeffrey Campbell 
Cross-body bag - Phillip Lim for Target

signature color

1 comment:

  1. That sweatshirt is really cute - I agree with you on having a basic with surprise details, so much fun! And the colour of the jeans is lovely too :)
    Sian xx Rebel Angel

    ReplyDelete